Turmeric uses taste and how to use
|turmeric uses taste how to use for cooking|
What is the taste of Turmeric?
Uses of turmeric?
- In curries for flavor and colour
- In rice for good appearance and flavour.
- Tea making
- As a herb for cough added in hot milk.
- Making Pickles of turmeric
How to use Turmeric?
- For Subji or curry when you add onion,garlic etc in hot oil after adding all spices at the end means just before adding subjies or in curries just before adding water add Turmeric powder.Because if we add Turmeric very before in tempering it will get burned and gives very bitter taste.
- Add 1-2 spoon in any soup recipe
- Add half Tea-spoon in Rice in water.